Our company offers the following services
– Analysis of the relocation design or its drawing-out in compliance with the cahier de charges.
– Project-related planning and technical solutions
– Provision of an efficient logistic plan (transport and lifting means etc.)
– Building the foundation at the new location
– Emptying the liquid tanks and their storage
– Disconnecting the electric equipment and panels
– Dismantling the foundation elements
– Dismantling the equipment to components
– Cleaning the components
– Marking and labeling the dismantled elements
– Loading the components on the means of transport
– Preparing the new foundation
– Unloading at destination
– Setting the equipment on the foundation
– Total re-assemblage
– Locating the power cabinets and connecting the supply circuits
– Running and acceptance tests
– Recovery of packages and waste materials
– Permanent technical assistance during the entire project.
– Complete solutions, design and installation of the production equipment
– Technical consultancy for building the equipment foundations
– Layout/location sketches for machines tools whose technical books are missing
– Elaboration of designs, providing the equipment with electricity supply installations
– Marking, positioning and setting the equipment to the foundation
– Complete assemblage– mechanical, hydraulic, electrical
– Bringing the equipment to the positions of horizontality, straightness, parallelism by means of the EasyLaser measuring device
– Exact evaluation and calibration of the machine tool measuring systems by means of a performing equipment, of the type ML10 Laser System Interferometer made by Renishaw
– Running and acceptance tests
– Consultancy for exploiting the equipment and machines at optimal production parameters.
REM Foundry Relocation
– Geotechnical study
– Technical Documentation for the Building Authorization (D.T.A.C.)
– Technical Design and Building Details (P. Th. + D. E.)
Authorizations are the documents needed from the local suppliers of utilities: electrical energy, water, sewage, thermal energy, natural gas, telephony, sanitation, urban transport etc., specified through the Certificate of Urbanism.
The building work began as soon as the Building Authorization was obtained and the local mayoralty and the Inspectorate of State for Buildings have been notified.
By hiring a building site master the performance of work has been followed up and the technical book of the building has been issued. During the building work the specialty designer has followed up the achievement of the building work by determining stages, as specified through the Quality Control Program that belongs to the approved documentation.
– Roof refurbishment
– Inner lighting of the foundry hall
– Reconditioning the polycarbonate skylights
– Electric supply for the roof fans
– Building the trays needed for the electrical cabinets/panels
– Constructions needed for closing the foundry hall
– Perimeter closings and compartments
– Metallic chimneys for ventilation and dust filter
– Heating installations for the foundry hall
– Metallic silo for regenerated sand
– Metallic silo for broken mixture
– Constructions related to the furnace emergency tank
– Foundations for filters, breaker, furnaces, mixers and pneumatic conveyor.
– Foundations and constructions related to the induction furnaces of 20 tons and 25 tons
– Electrical and ventilation trays for the front side and rear side of the furnace
– Pneumatic transport
– Compressor stations and inner main lines of compressed air
– Ventilation installation for the melting – dust removal furnaces and transformer room
– Dust removal installation related to breaking
– Electricity supply, from the power supply panels, of the foundry equipment
– Electricity supply of the power panels
– Electric installations for the control room and the ventilation of the furnace transformer enclosure.
– Constructions related to the casting pits
– Breaker foundation
– Foundation and bunkers for the 10t/h mixer
– Foundation and bunkers for the 60t/h mixer
– Foundation and new sand bunker
– Foundations for the regenerated sand silos, broken mixture and new sand unloading
– Foundation and constructions related to the regeneration installation
– 20kV outer electric networks
– Electric supply of the compressor station
– Outer water and sewerage networks related to the users
– Layouts of foundations and floors at the zero elevation
– Constructions related the cooling installations of the induction furnaces
– Dust removal installation for the sand regeneration station
– Installation + suction hood for core painting
– Breaker cabin
– Hydro-technical groove
– Room arrangement for sandblasting
– Electricity supply of overhead cranes
– Protection and signaling for the furnace transformer station
– Inner installations for natural gas, grinding, sandblasting and others.
The final acceptance of the work was settled through an Acceptance Protocol, signed in 2009.
This has been drawn out by a board composed of:
– Representative of the Inspectorate of State for Constructions.
– Representative of the local mayoralty or the County Council.
– Architect and builder of the load structure.
– Representative of the customer – building site master.