REPAIR AND MODERNISATION
OF MACHINE TOOLS
Our company offers the best modernizations / overhauling of precision metal working machine tools, regardless the manufacturing year or the brand of machine.
Bringing the old machine to the initial conditions of operation, by performing the main repairs and restoring the geometry of the machine.
The cost of such a work is about 25-30% of the original car price, and the operating conditions are similar.
Transforming a conventional, manual machine into an automatic machine with the ability to work simultaneously in 3, 4 or 5 axes by interpolation.
The machining possibilities of such a modernized machine grow by about 150-200%, and the types of machined surfaces are much diversified.
The price of a modernization and repair of a machine represents about 35-40% of the price of a new machine, under the same operating conditions.
The warranty of a reconditioned machine is 12 months from commissioning. This will provide a much faster machinery amortization, combined with the low refurbishment price.
- Checking Machine Geometry – Flatness / Linearity Guides, Machine Geometry Sheet, using Laser Interferometer, Precision Levels, etc.
- Checking axis positioning
- Machine kinematic verification – feeders
- Check the main drive, main shaft bearing Verification of measurement systems
- Check hydraulic / pneumatic / lubrication systems Check electrical system, PLC and CNC Verification of auxiliary mechanisms
- Flat guides: grinding / plating / stitching / scraping
- Gearbox – Precision Bearings Replacement, Planetary Gear Units and Transmissions, Main Drive Engines
- Adapters – ball screws, precision reducers, transmissions, drive motors
- Measuring systems – linear, rotary, angular transducers; assembly and alignment / adjustment of measurement systems
- Hydraulic / pneumatic / lubrication systems – replacement of equipment, pipes, hoses; complete rehabilitation of hydraulic / pneumatic groups.
- Electrical and automation systems – software program troubleshooting, CNC repairs, hardware replacement.
- Operators training
- Programming training
- Design for mechanical, hydraulic and lubricating systems and mechanisms
- Design of electrical installations and automation
- Software machine design
- Technology development (technological plan, technological data sheets, etc.)
- Designing SDVs
- Component software development (CAM based on the 3D model available for complex parts)