Series: BVL 500 H, BVL 550 H, BVL 700 H, BVL 800 H, BVL 900 H
To meet the requirement of heavy engineering industries such as Oil & Gas, Earth Moving, Automobile VTL H series machines delivers its best. Graded cast iron bed and column assures thermal stability and better machine life accuracy along with great rigidity, stability and performance. Box type construction, heavy duty spindle, high speed bi-directional servo turret and wider box guide ways assures vibration free cutting. VTL finds its wide application for machining of bigger diameter heavy component like valve body, motor body, break drum, disc brake etc.
Overview & Features
- High Rigid Structure, Base, sub assembly parts
- Extensive series range
- Rapid traverse rates of 20 m/min reduce cycle times. Linear motion guide-ways on X & Z axes ensures better positioning and repeatability.
- Heavy duty spindle, high speed bi-directional hydraulic turret assures vibration free cutting
- Wide access to the chuck zone facilitates ease of loading and unloading of parts.
- 12 station Hydraulic Turret
- Machine lamp, 3 tier lamp & manual pulse generator on machine control panel
- Safety door interlock
- AC unit for electrical cabinet
- Hydraulic powerpack with float level switch
- Heavy-duty LM guides for X & Z axis
- Chip conveyor ( slat for steel or scraper for cast Iron)
- Two speed gear-box is as optional feature available for 800 H machines
- Fixture tooling and prove out of the component
- High power spindle 22/30 kW ( Not applicable with 2-speed gear box)
- High column (220 mm for higher daylight area in lieu of STD column)
- Machine color as per customer requirement
- Inch or metric serration chuck as per customer requirement
- Auto door, Extra set of jaws, boring sleeves and empty sleeves