For detailed information about the desired size, official price and offer, please send a request for quote by email.
Bridge Type Milling Machines – BTM Series
Bridge type milling machines with moving table and fixed cross rail, designed for milling heavy and large size work pieces.
Their technical features and design solutions along with the high rigidity of the structure parts comply with the most demanding requirements in terms of productivity and accuracy.
- High rigidity and vibration damping due to utilisation of massive cast iron components
- Hardened and ground guideways
- Counterways lined with anti-friction material
- Hydrostatic guideways for table longitudinal travel on the bed (X)
- Feed box with double pinion - rack mechanism for high accuracy and backslash compensation (X)
- Ball screws (Y, Z)
- HEIDENHAIN linear scales (X, Y, Z)
- High precision bearings for milling spindle
- Power tool clamping - unclamping
- Coolant system
- Automatic lubrication system
- SIEMENS AC servo motors, PLC and electrics
- SIEMENS SINUMERIK 840 sl
- Steel telescopic covers for X and Y axes
- Manual or automatic indexing angular milling heads
- Manual or automatic indexing universal milling heads
- CNC milling heads
- Automatic tool changer with 12/16/20/30 tools
- Twin table
- Coolant through the spindle
- 1250 mm (49.2 in) Z-axis travel
- 1450 mm (57 in) maximum distance between table surface and spindle nose
- heavy duty version: 60 kW (8 HP) spindle motor power, 450x450 mm (17.7 x17.7 in) RAM cross section
- Choice of motors
- Choice of CNC controls
Download our GENERAL Catalogue
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.